If you are interested in attract destination weddings to your city, grow the number of weddings and room nights in your destination, learn to target your segment and become a well known destination for weddings and romance we can develop an strategic plan according to your needs.
• SWOT analysis (based on own research and surveys to the hotels of the destination).
• Create a structure that meets the needs of the Weddings and Romance Industry.
• Revision and recommendations of your Marketing, Training practices and Statistics
• Creation of a Wedding Committee.
• Creation of annual work plan.
• Creation of advertising campaign
• Advice in creation of destination wedding guide.
• Creation and development of your own Destination Wedding Certification.
• Creation and development of the destination's signature event to attract the top wedding producers.
• Organize trainings for the hotel´s wedding planners.
This program was created from the needs of hotels to develop, grow and / or update their department of Weddings and Romance. More than 80% of wedding departments do not have clear goals or a plan to achieve them.
Brenda and her team advises you to develop a plan with objectives drawn up in stages with a work plan created especially for your hotel / brand.
• Provide a consulting service that achieves a notable growth of your Wedding Department
• Provide unique training tools in the market.
• Create intelligent and specific goals for each type of hotel.
• Update your marketing strategies and advertising image.
• Our program is designed to work with you in 3 stages:
• Actual situation analysis.
• Your market analysis
• We focus in 4 areas; Marketing, Sales, Planning and Operations.
• Training and strategy implementation.
Brenda as a Wedding and Romance Specialist offers specialized programs in Marketing and Publicity, Business Development, Brand Consulting, Customer Experiences, Portfolio Development all of this to provide a professional service and be known in the Wedding Industry.
Your brand is more than your logo, name or slogan — it’s the entire experience your prospects and customers have with your company, product or service.
Your brand strategy defines what you stand for, a promise you make, and the personality you convey. And while it includes your logo, color palette and slogan, those are only creative elements that convey your brand. Instead, your brand lives in every day-to-day interaction you have with your market:
The images you convey
The messages you deliver on your website, proposals and campaigns
The way your employees interact with customers
A customer’s opinion of you versus your competition
Whether you are starting your career or wanting to refresh your image, our team can support you to grow your brand in the Wedding Business.